VOTE and VOLUNTEER for the March 1st Primary!
Your regular polling place will be open from 6:00am to 7:00pm.
Click here to look up your polling location. Some polling locations have changed, so check here for the most current information.
Click here to verify your voter registration information
(Also known as in-person absentee voting.) It’s easy to qualify to vote absentee! Click here for official information.Thursday and Friday Location
Fairfax County Government Center
12000 Government Center Parkway, Conference Rooms 2 & 3
Fairfax, VA 22035 (map)
Thursday, February 25th from 8:00am to 7:00pm
Friday, February 26th from 8:00am to 4:30pm
Hours: Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Fairfax County Government Center — 12000 Government Ctr. Pkwy, Conference Rms. 2/3, Fairfax, 22035 (map)Satellite Locations open on Saturday only:
- [NEW] Providence Community Center – 3001 Vaden Dr., Fairfax, 22031 (map)
- Franconia Governmental Center – 6121 Franconia Rd., Community Room B, Alexandria, 22310 (map)
- Mason Governmental Center – 6507 Columbia Pike, Conference Room, Annandale, 22003 (map)
- McLean Governmental Center – 1437 Balls Hill Rd., Community Room, McLean, 22101 (map)
- Mount Vernon Governmental Center – 2511 Parkers Ln., Conference Room A, Alexandria, 22306 (map)
- North County Governmental Center – 1801 Cameron Glen Dr., Community Rooms, Reston, 20190 (map)
- Sully Governmental Center – 4900 Stonecroft Blvd., Community Room, Chantilly, 20151 (map)
- West Springfield Governmental Center – 6140 Rolling Rd., Community Room, Springfield, 22152 (map)
We’re looking for volunteers to help distribute literature and talk to Democratic voters outside of our polling places. Click here to sign up! We’ll be in contact with you to find the most convenient location for you to work.
What will volunteers be doing at the polls on Primary Day?
The Fairfax County Democratic Committee is not endorsing a candidate for President, but we are using this opportunity to reach out to area Democrats who will be participating in the Primary. We’ll be distributing literature, signing up volunteers to help with the 2016 General Election, making sure there are no problems at the polls, engaging voters on the issues, informing people about our Congressional candidates, and gathering petition signatures to get our Congressional candidates on the ballot. We hope you can join us!
Click here to volunteer on March 1st