Pre-Filing Deadline: Pledged Party Leaders & Elected Officials (PLEOs) & At-Large Delegate and Alternate Candidates
The Democratic Party of Virginia (DPVA) State Convention is 10:00 am, Saturday, June 20 at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, Grand Ballroom, 403 North Third Street, Richmond, Virginia.
National Delegate Pre-Filing Forms (DPVA; deadline 5:00 pm, Thursday, May 21)
- ** 2020 National Delegate and Alternate Pre-Filing Form (DPVA online pre-filing form)
** Please Note: The form is to run for the following positions:
- National Pledged Party Leader and Elected Official (13 elected at the June 20 State Convention)
- At-Large National Delegate (21 Elected at the June 20 State Convention)
- At-Large National Alternate (2 Elected at the June 20 State Convention)
- District Level National Delegate (Elected at Congressional District Conventions)
- District Level National Alternate (Elected at Congressional District Conventions)
Candidates running for DNC Member must also collect the signatures of 50 registered Virginia voters from at least six Congressional Districts using the attached form.
- DNC Candidate Pre-Filing Form (DPVA paper pre-filing form)
Fairfax-area Congressional District Virtual Conventions.
- 8th Congressional District (May 16-17)
- 10th Congressional District (May 9-10)
- 11th Congressional District (May 16-17)