Heading to College? Think you’ll be away from home this June 11th? Please fill out an absentee ballot application form! You must complete an application before every election you intend to vote absentee. The request must be received in your local voter registration office by 5:oo PM EST on Tuesday, June 4th, but try to mail or fax your form as soon as possible. Print the form and mail it to: General Registrar, 12000 Govt Ctr Pkwy, Ste.323 Fairfax,VA22035-0081
Call the Fairfax County Office of Elections if you need further assistance: (703) 222-0776
For more information about absentee voting visit the Virginia State Board of Elections website.
In-Person Absentee Voting – Going on April 26th to June 8th
If you’re eligible to vote absentee, you may also do it in-person at the Office of Elections (Fairfax County Government Center), April 26 – June 8th. Visit the Fairfax County Elections Board website for more information.
In-Person Absentee Voting at the Office of Elections (Fairfax County Government Center)
- Location – Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 323, Fairfax, VA 2203
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays (June 1st and June 8th): 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- NOTE: The Office of Elections will be closed on Monday May 27, 2013 (Memorial Day)