IMPORTANT 2019 ELECTION INFORMATION
- Click here to check your voter registration online . If you have any questions about it, contact the Office of Elections at (703) 222-0776 or visit them at 12000 Government Center Pkwy Suite 323 Fairfax, VA 22031.
- If you experience any problems with your voter registration or with voting, contact the Fairfax Democrats at (703) 573-6811.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS: If you are living on campus, the Office of Elections is requiring that you include your dormitory name and number when you register. Click here to check and see if your voter registration status is active.
There will be 13 offices on every Fairfax County ballot. Click here to enter your address and find a list of the Democratic candidates for where you live.
If you will be busy or unavailable on November 5th, then you probably qualify to vote early (in-person absentee or by mail). Here are a few examples (click here for full list):
- You will be outside of the County at any time on Election Day (November 5th, 2019) for work or personal reasons
- Your work and commute last for 11 or more hours between 6am-11pm, even if you never leave Fairfax County
- You are a first responder, active duty military or the spouse of an active duty military member
- You are ill, disabled, or pregnant, or you care for an ill or disabled family member
- You or your spouse will be going to college outside of Fairfax County on November 5th
In-person absentee voting at ten locations starts Thursday, October 17th and continues through November 2nd:
In-Person Absentee Voting Schedule from October 17th – November 2nd
|Fairfax County Government Center:
Open Mon-Fri 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am – 5:00pm
|12000 Government Center Parkway
Conference Rooms 2/3
Fairfax, VA 22035
Nine Satellite Locations Open Oct. 17 – Nov. 2
VOTING BY MAIL
You can request an absentee ballot by mail using one of the following methods (application deadline October 29th).
You will be mailed a ballot, and the ballot must be returned to the Office of Elections by 7:00pm. on November 5th.
- Click here to access your voter record online and click “I want to apply for absentee voting”
- Click here to download and print an Absentee Ballot Application, and then either:
- Mail the application to Office of Elections at Box 10161, Fairfax, VA 22038, or
- Scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fax the application to (703) 324-3725
SPREAD THE WORD
Forward this message to your friends, family and neighbors in Fairfax County!
For official information from the Fairfax County Office of Elections, click here or call (703) 222-0776
Questions? Call the Fairfax Democrats at (703) 573-6811 or email email@example.com.