Become a Member of the Fairfax County Democratic Committee
Membership gives you a voice and a vote in the policies and decisions of FCDC.
Note: the current membership term expires in December 2017. To be an FCDC member for the 2018-2019 term, apply or re-apply using the forms below.
Choose the membership form for the Supervisor (Magisterial) district you live in.
If you’re not sure, click here to look up your voter record or contact us at (703) 573-6811 for assistance.
- Braddock Membership Application
- Hunter Mill Membership Application
- Dranesville Membership Application
- Lee Membership Application
- Mason Membership Application
- Mt. Vernon Membership Application
- Providence Membership Application
- Springfield Membership Application
- Sully Membership Application
|Current Term 2016-2017
The Party Plan establishes membership for 2 year increments. Committees reorganize in December and January. Those joining now will be a member for the current term through the end of 2017.
Who Can Join?
You must be a resident of Fairfax County. Members do not have to be registered voters, and there is no restriction on age. High school students who have been active, enthusiastic volunteers have been elected to FCDC membership.
How about volunteering? You don’t need to join to participate. Want to make a difference? Please contact us to let us know how you want to contribute your talents. Click here to volunteer.